Aims and Values
Our Motto: Learning in Partnership.
We believe that everyone should contribute to the ethos of our schools; all staff, pupils, helpers, governors and parents work together to enable all children to achieve their potential.
Good teamwork and supportive partnerships are essential in achieving the high standards we strive for. Our children are encouraged to be curious, polite, friendly and responsible and to take an active role within the local and global community.
- To create a learning community that challenges and supports
- To provide a caring environment where each individual is able to flourish
- To nurture confident, independent children
- To promote respect for all people, regardless of ability, religion, race or background
- To be aspirational, stimulating, happy, friendly and purposeful
- To forge links with the wider community and teach the children an awareness of their role in the outside world