School Ambassadors are a representative group of pupils elected by their peers to represent their views and raise issues with the senior leadership team and governors of their school. They can also take forward initiatives and projects within the school and, on behalf of the school, into the wider community.
We have School Ambassador representatives from every class across the federation from Reception to Year 6. They are a dynamic group of individuals full of ideas and enthusiasm with an influential voice in our school.
Their main responsibilities as School Ambassador are:
- To collect the views from children in their class to bring to ambassador meetings based on the agenda.
- To feed back to their class decisions made during those meetings.
- To represent the ‘Pupil Voice’ for their year group.
- To help organise whole school events throughout the year; sometimes raising money for charity.
- To be a role model for Mowden within and outside the school.